Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Starcoins-New Curency! AND Mysterious DollMail letters RELEASED!



SO today..many many things are happening! Let me start with STARCOINS!

Stardoll has developed a new currency! When you first log on you see:I was wondering what it was, and decided to read more about them:So basically, Non-SS don't have stardollars anymore...so everything you can buy with SD are basically SS...That kinda sucks. But they can recycle now..ALSO when I went to check out prices for star coin items, they were all priced at 40+ and I thought it was a lot until I realized that YOU CAN EARN 40 A DAY! So what do you think about this?

http://www.sdcdn.com/cms/mag/i/voice/starblog_IMG_starcoins.jpg


NEXT,

Stardoll's recent mysterious messages have been odd, one being a phone, and another being a scene of a beach...but all may soon be released! When I logged in today, I saw a video:


The first picture being the ending of the video, and the second picture being the beginning! The video was short, and interesting to watch! The graphics were decent and it was cool to watch the plot with all the messages with the phone!

I think Stardoll might go Hawaiian soon? I am very excited! So many changes, first the money and now this!

What do you think about the video? Yay or Nay??

No comments:

Post a Comment